Once the booking has been submitted it can be viewed in the calendar view layout.
To view the calendar please follow the steps below:
- Select from the Side Bar the Calendar icon.
- Click on the day, week or month icon to view the bookings in the calendar accordingly.
- Switch between the Resources/Customers tab to view the appointments on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Parked - booking currently paused/waiting to be allocated
- Draft - booking created by customer and ready for allocation
- Confirmed - booking confirmed by the service professional
- Dispatched - the service professional is allocated and on its way for the job
- Active - when the job is started
- Finished - when the job assigned is completed
- Cancelled - when the job/booking is cancelled
Booking colour significance
- Orange - indicates when the booking is created
- Green - indicates when the service professional is dispatched for the appointment booked
- Grey - indicated when the booking is completed/finished.
The search bar in calendar helps you to find information with details. You can also filter out the bookings based on the labels using the booking filters next to the search bar.
Click on the label you want to filter out and its gets highlighted and the results are filtered.
When a booking comes through from a customer it can be seen under the Ready for Allocation row like the below:
To access a booking, hover over the booking of which you want to view the details and click, a side page opens up with all the information provided by the customer.
Click on the on the top right corner and select the resource from the list available in the calendar which are filtered out automatically by the labels in the booking.
Once the booking is being allocated to the respective Service Professional its moves against the corresponding column.
The Service Professional gets dispatched to the site/location and begins the job and once task has been completed, from his end status changed to finished and the colour greys out as seen in the below image: