Once a booking is created it passes through various stages before it's completed. The various stages and colour significance are briefed out below:
- Parked - Booking currently paused/waiting to be allocated.
- Draft - Booking created by customer and ready for allocation.
- Confirmed - Booking confirmed by the service professional.
- Dispatched - The Service Professional is allocated and on its way for the service.
- Active - When the service started.
- Finished - When the service assigned is completed.
- Cancelled - When the service/booking is cancelled.
Booking colour significance
- Orange - Indicates when the booking is created.
- Green - Indicates when the Service Professional is dispatched for the appointment booked.
- Grey - Indicates when the booking is completed/finished.